the INTERNAUT the INTERNAUT

Where DID you get that picture?

If that is you in that picture, then I was right.

Don't drink and flash kids.

A Scary Tale A Scary Tale

So this is a true story?

You'd think this would happen in a bar in New Jersey, not Pittsburgh.

-Life -Life

Nicely Done!

It was very artistic. All flash movies should be made this way. Keep up the good work!

Who is Hexjibber (part 2) Who is Hexjibber (part 2)

Good Job!

The ending is very funny. You should keep submitting.

Regime Change: America Regime Change: America

Very Good!

Sadly, your statistics are false. Over 7,500 Iraqis died in Baghdad alone during the first week of the war. A direct result of our carpet bombings. Don't think we carpet bombed them? Ever heard of 'Shock and Awe'? Anyway, the total amount of civilians killed by U.S. soldiers in Iraq is more like 25,500. Prolly more.

Buddha's Revelation Buddha's Revelation

I thought that honestly was sort of dumb.

That seemed like an attempt to quickly finish a college project in 10 minutes if you ask me. The drawings were somewhat mediocre, and I have no idea why system of a down was the soundtrack. Not very zen, sorry. Also, you could have animated the story of the Buddha, and maybe also added in the rest of the stuff you left out. So, you not only most likely scored a D- in your college class, but also a 3 from me. (out of 5, you get a 1.5) Next time, do not submit a flash like this.

Gray and White Rocket. Gray and White Rocket.

Clever

That was clever, witty, well-writ, and funny. I'm glad I see another high quality flash from you, speaking of which, I can't wait for Shroom Hunter 2! Good job!

support our soldiers in i support our soldiers in i

I will try and make myself as clear as I can.

A patriot is not defined by supporting the government. Our founding fathers technically seceded from the nation. A patriot is defined by his love of country, to look for the benefit of the country. Even the partisan population eager to find a leader to order them and take up arms to torch the system, are more patriotic that you. They are radical as is known. You and I don't need to agree with the politics they have, the point is that they are looking for what they think is better for America, even if they have to fight for it. That is an example of patriotism. A patriot could be a humble old man living alone as a hermit in the unsettled countryside, with radical politics of the other side, who wants America to change. He would be looking for what is better for America. That is an example of patriotism. A false idea has swooped this nation to it's feet. The idea that patriotism is supporting the government. If the entire populous supports the government, there will be no willpower to change, only to keep everything as it is, and watch the problems grow. When that willpower is gone, Great Rome will fall, as did the Romans. In the American Revolution, the British settlers who fought the British goverment for their freedom were called 'patriots', yet they actually killed the British troops representing their country. A speech is not defined by how many words are in it. Let that speak for itself. Talk to me, ask some questions, I can assure you, you will have problems standing your ground. E-mail:

bradgenetta@yahoo.

Graphics are nice,
Concept is good,
The music fits well,
Witty,
Honestly, this is pretty cool!