Bill the Demon Bill the Demon

It was good.

Innovative indeed. Unlike most platform jumpers which get repetitive and boring. You have some neat concepts there. The sprites were just okay. Being a pixel artist myself, I felt obliged to say that they could have been worked on a tad, but ya know, they were good. Just could have been better.

Fresh Prince vs. The KKK Fresh Prince vs. The KKK

Good game

I must say, the KKK needs an asskicking. I'm the guy who sent 2 different branches of the KKK a letter from 'the other branch' calling them liberal queers. I started a mini-civil war (^_^)
I'd have given you a 10, but the graphics need work. Great job!

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

Great game

'xiao xiao' is Chinese for 'small' or
'few' depending on how it is written. This is a masterpiece (as is all xiao xiao) but I gave it a nine on style because of all of the shitty stick flashes in the portal inspired by its glory.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Nice flash, but...

I first played this game about the time it came out. Now after you updated it I noticed it won't load on my computer, and that it is one and one quarter megs over the size limit. This is a great flash SO MAKE IT FUCKING WORK :P. No seriously, this is one of the best things ever to exist on this webpage. Just try and fix that problem.

Random and you know it! Random and you know it!

I remember the first time you submitted this...

I voted to save it, and then some Christian bastard got offended at "bless the pope" 'cause he had just died, but the moron didn't know that a flash movie takes months, and you made that scene before pope died. Anyway, I E-mail'd Wade, but it was still under judgement until like...now when you submitted it again. Well kickass!

PsychoX-02568 responds:

Dude you the fucking man whoever the hell you are! You get a gold fucking star in my book... Keep on rockin motha fucka!
IM on AOLIM for more stuff on upcoming animations: SirPedroEC

-Sir Pedro

Treasure Assault v1.0 Treasure Assault v1.0

I liked it, but you get 1 point off.

a tad too hard, but really fun for awhile. and to all of the asses who keep trying to kill this, IT IS A GAME!! DON'T JUST VOTE AGAINST IT BECAUSE IT IS HARD! But really, great job! I can't wait for part 2!

Aldarnc responds:

Thanx alot!! :D

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

This is like cherry pie.

The Flash version is better than most console games,
And the Console version (I beat it ^_^) is better than any other game ever made! KICKASS JOB!!!!

Retarded Goat Hunter Retarded Goat Hunter

Guys, stop being pricks.

This game is hard, but some people are just good at it. For example, I have the 3rd highest score. W00T!!!

Bush Invaders 2 Bush Invaders 2

Still Great!

I gotta say, your skillz r l337!

Geodesic-Dragon responds:

OMFG I am teh 1337! ub3r pwnage!

I-BALL`s 1st mission I-BALL`s 1st mission

To all of you n00bs

Guys, if the screen is white, right click, select "forward", then right click, and select "play." then the game will load :P. Oh yeah, and this is already in my favs! Great job!